Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ziggy Played the Guitar.


Ok, so basically it's the same outfit as Buddy Holly only with different, pants, hair and subtract the glasses and add the make up. But I figured it's pretty f-ing awesome given that I thought of it the day of Halloween.

Leigh - "Now, if only I didn't have these boobs".
Ryan - "Please don't say stuff like that".

I love androgyny, it's usually something I strive for in my style, so it's nice to be able to go full blown on Halloween weekend. That being said I find myself to be very feminine, just walk into our apartment and you'll agree, not to mention the pedicures and Manicures I get every Month and the sweet smelling everything everywhere. But there is something to be said about feeling "Dapper" a word most women don't get to utter about themselves.

So in the spirit of Halloween and Two Dapper Gents that I greatly admire for their style and music, I will proudly dress up like a gent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment