Thursday, October 21, 2010

Newspaper cube.



I had a busy day away from my computer yesterday so I couldn't get to this until now :)

But it is a structure I built for Adam out of rolled up newspaper. He put a lot of stickers on it and used many a tool to "fix" it. I tried to introduce the concept of using it as a fort and putting a blanket over it, but he would have none of it. The main purpose of this make is to get his imagination gears going. I hope that's what I accomplished :) I actually plan on adding to it (if the Yue's don't toss it) and make it more elaborate with Red Eye's and Readers that I bring home.

Since when I Nanny I'm with Adam for approx. 12 hours during the day, whatever I make that day most likely will have to do with him some how. Recent developments see that I am only with him twice a week now so that will be less so.


1 comment: