Monday, October 25, 2010

Clothing Swap!









This isn't so much something I Made today as something I've been planning for a while and was executed with grace yesterday.

Me and a good handful of my girlfriends had a clothing swap held at mi casa! It was great fun, everyone brought some very fashionable items and everyone went home with a good amount of fabulous new loot for their closets! There was wine and cheese and a strange looking cat and so many hilarious stories that were told. I plan on doing this again after the holidays, so ladies wait until my signal before doing your post Christmas loot purging!

Enjoy!

(Splendiferous photos courtesy of Darcie Young http://darcieyoung.blogspot.com/ )

2 comments:

  1. Sad- I had to miss
    Glad- to see it went well
    Excited- that there will be another one

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was seriously so much fun. I had a lovely time (and i think it most definitely counts as something you made!)

    ReplyDelete